mydramalist.info

quick

Official discussion of quick

Synopsis
Han Gi Su used to be in a motorcycle gang years ago, but now he's an ordinary courier. One day he's called to bring someone across town in a hurry, and the passenger turns out to be his ex girlfriend, Chun Sim. When she puts on Gi Su's helmet, a strange timer starts. A mysterious caller then informs them the helmet is a bomb, and if they don't follow his instructions, it will detonate. Now the two must race around Seoul, outrunning the police and delivering more bombs before their time runs out.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
eunhye 22 Jan, 2012
It was unexpectedly good. All that humor made this film much more better. If it was just an action movie, it would be so much worse.
klonoaps1 30 Apr, 2012
decent action film, laugh so hard [2]
catchxfireflies 31 May, 2012
I went in expecting a fun action movie with loads of explosions and physically impossible stunts, and that's exactly what I got, with a bit of humor thrown in. Definitely not the kind of movie to think too hard about, just pure entertainment factor. If you like seeing stuff blow up on a regular basis, this is the movie for you. :P
mikazuki 16 Jul, 2012
Hilarious! And Lee Minki was fantastic as usual~
mushuto 18 Jul, 2012
Lee Min Gi !!!! <3 Amazing film!
alicbts 01 Oct, 2013
This film has everything that I love motorcycles, explosions, comedy and Lee Min Gi.
thefreak 02 Apr, 2014
Not my piece of cake. The special effects were just bad, the story plain and the timing of the comedy parts was really unfitting. Adding that the main characters both got onto my nerves quite a lot because they were badly written.
This seemed to be just done to put Lee Min Gi in cool leather clothes, to let him ride a motorbike and to blow off some buildings, cars and other objects~~
jangminhae 28 Oct, 2014
It was fun watching this movie!
I laughted a lot, mostly because the characters were shouting and swearing all the time.
Ok, it was a bit nonsense, but it was a good entertainment and pastime...
It's funny how Gi Su and Chun Sim never got hurt even once, but when you watch the BTS after the movie ends it's a bit sad actually. I really pity the stuntmen...

Very Good: 4/5