mydramalist.info

bossreul jikyeora

Official discussion of bossreul jikyeora

Synopsis
After searching for a job for a long time, No Eun Seol gets finally employed as a secretary by Cha Mu Won, who is the head of department head at the company of his uncle, president Cha. However, the handsome Cha Mu Won is not looking for a personal secretary himself, but for his cousin, Cha Ji Heon, who is not only really spoiled but also afraid of dirt, bacteria and every other kind of illness and body contact. Happy that she got a job and can finally think of paying her debts, Eun Seol has to discover that her new boss is no other than the man who got into trouble after she fought her previous chef at a night club.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
yoonmin 18 Oct, 2011
Finished! I really loved it. For a while it seemed like they dragged it a bit, but it made up for that in humor. It´s a really good drama and I recommend it to everyone who likes to laugh. it´s not the normal rich-falls-for-poor-drama. It´s so much more!
linny 20 Oct, 2011
thefreak 25 Oct, 2011
One word: Lovely! ♥

Ok, the ending is typical, the development too, but I've never watched a drama where I loved all the characters! I mean even the 'bad' people in here were so hilarious that I couldn't stop laughing :D
A show where every damn serious scene ends with the main character being beaten up by his secretary or the two cousins being scolded by their woman is just amazing and great entertainment! Or the Chairman, a grown up man, who doesn't know how to handle his son and although he is the Chairman of a huge company, doesn't even stand a chance against his own mother xD In general, this drama is full of strong woman.
(Na Yun needs her own show! I would vote for a cooking show xDD)

Yeah, this a romantic comedy again, but you just have to love its characters because they're so random :D
But for me the ending seemed a bit rushed Ô.o I have the feeling that I missed something in the plot~~
nanael 27 Oct, 2011
Who is the pervert guy in the bus, at episode 5?
I know him! But my memory failed me. :(
cncll 28 Oct, 2011
@nanael he's from 'my girlfriend is a gumiho'
ruki 29 Oct, 2011
Loved it so much *_*
Loved the characters! I didn't find any of characters annoying xD
And the ending was superb! ^_~;
ashrjs 29 Oct, 2011
i dont even remember the last time that i laughed so much in a drama, this drama is sooo funny xD loove it<333
nanael 30 Oct, 2011
@cncll ah, yes, Kim Ho Chang! Thank you very much. :)

Really good drama so far (I'm at episode 11).
I hate no-one, even the 'bad ones' are loveable. (Na Yun cries all the time XD)
I hate to hate !

And the first episodes are really funny.