mydramalist.info

bossreul jikyeora

Official discussion of bossreul jikyeora

Synopsis
After searching for a job for a long time, No Eun Seol gets finally employed as a secretary by Cha Mu Won, who is the head of department head at the company of his uncle, president Cha. However, the handsome Cha Mu Won is not looking for a personal secretary himself, but for his cousin, Cha Ji Heon, who is not only really spoiled but also afraid of dirt, bacteria and every other kind of illness and body contact. Happy that she got a job and can finally think of paying her debts, Eun Seol has to discover that her new boss is no other than the man who got into trouble after she fought her previous chef at a night club.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
mikomi0e 26 Nov, 2011
Wow, finally finished it.
Such an adorable ending - the whole drama is good! Well, the plot isn't that interesting, but it was funny!! with a lot of cute moments.
kurumi 06 Dec, 2011
I force myself to finish it.
Nothing really special=3= for sure, it has its nice and ,cute ,and sad moments, but...I find it really boring>.<
golden91 10 Dec, 2011
it was funny in the beginning but in eps10 until eps18 it was boring, but I loved the end
joko 24 Dec, 2011
I agree with golden91, it's the main reason why I can't end this drama, it such a waste, because it was good one at the beginning
doramaaprncss 28 Dec, 2011
the best think about this drama was mu won/jaejoong. <3
it started out really well, but went downhill after about 5 episodes.
cristina 06 Jan, 2012
I love so much this...drama... but I'd would like that finished at 16 ep....but is fine...but I don't rewaching here..^^
nanael 09 Jan, 2012
The beginning was better but it's ok. It's still better than other drama. The comedy part is really good and the second couple is really great. I rarely love the second couple... Na Yun is so funny and lovable. Jaejoong was pretty good. I thought he'd be worse. His character was really good in the end. :)
The fact that all the character are lovable is a great thing. It's so fresh. It's really annoying and tiring to hate those bitches in all those dramas. >_<

It was just a bit too long. And I didn't like the way Ji Heon was totally cured (I know they couldn't let him like that, it's the point of the drama, but he's really too normal. It's too fast and unrealistic). His character was my favorite...
nehaahmed 20 Jan, 2012
I loved this drama!! All the characters were absolutely adorable! <3 5/5 =]