mydramalist.info

bossreul jikyeora

Official discussion of bossreul jikyeora

Synopsis
After searching for a job for a long time, No Eun Seol gets finally employed as a secretary by Cha Mu Won, who is the head of department head at the company of his uncle, president Cha. However, the handsome Cha Mu Won is not looking for a personal secretary himself, but for his cousin, Cha Ji Heon, who is not only really spoiled but also afraid of dirt, bacteria and every other kind of illness and body contact. Happy that she got a job and can finally think of paying her debts, Eun Seol has to discover that her new boss is no other than the man who got into trouble after she fought her previous chef at a night club.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
pieev 03 Feb, 2012
I've only watched 9 episodes so far and well... what can i say. So far it's amazing. It has everything that i like in a drama. But i have a feeling that it's going to get boring and i don't want that to happen because i have really high hopes for it.
jeaudrey 23 Feb, 2012
really lovely, worth watching!
sugarpain 24 Feb, 2012
I'm forcing myself to finish this drama too unfortunately!:/ It's not that it's bad...i really liked it at first but at some point it seemed kinda boring to me!
reonsoru 25 Feb, 2012
Enjoyable watch for more than the love story!

I appreciate how this drama also talks about phobia, work related issues (job hunting, bullying at work, fight for power and influence) as well as friendship and parent-child relationsships.

Of course, the drama does all of this in a mainly funny way while keeping the angst to a minimum.

Must watch for the awesome casts and acting !
catchxfireflies 05 Mar, 2012
Ji Heon and Mu Won crack me up constantly with their rivalry/bromance. And I love how when they fight it is literally just like two little boys pulling each other's hair. XDDD
malice 18 Mar, 2012
aww it was really sweet! I enjoyed watching,the story and the characters were nice and Jaejoong's acting improved so much! <3 The chemistry between the main couple is really great and I don't regret watching it, it was interesting :3
somiboo 19 Mar, 2012
I actually gave up on this series once after only getting 20 mins into the first episode. I tried to watch it some time again later and the same thing happened. However, I gave it another shot and I was determined to stick with it..which I did. That was a good decision on my part as this series is really pretty good. Sure, its not the BEST nor is it AMAZING, but its good and solid.

I think No Eun Seol is one of the best female protagonists in a drama series as she's not the typical female lead - she takes no prisoners, she doesn't let herself be bullied (regardless of who the bully may be), and this was refreshing. Its not often that we see a girl of her position handle the stereotypical rich and mean woman (mother) in the way that No Eun Sol did...I so loved this. The relationship between the 2 male leads was also very good, its nice to see real love and brotherhood between the male competitors and its nice to see a rich mommy's boy truly stand up to said mother instead of letting her call all the shots and get away with her evil deeds. Then there is Seo Na Yun, who could have been the "typical" mean girl who uses whatever means to get back her man, yet instead she shines in the series due to her hilarious awkwardness, her morals, and by being a genuinely nice person that its impossible to not like her even more than the female lead.

The series was indeed a bit drawn out as it didn't need 18 episode to tell its tale, and everything did get annoyingly repetitive after some time. But still, I did enjoy it, its characters, and its actors.
mizuxmizu 27 Mar, 2012
I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to drop this one.
It's not bad, but it makes me bored D: