mydramalist.info

bossreul jikyeora

Official discussion of bossreul jikyeora

Synopsis
After searching for a job for a long time, No Eun Seol gets finally employed as a secretary by Cha Mu Won, who is the head of department head at the company of his uncle, president Cha. However, the handsome Cha Mu Won is not looking for a personal secretary himself, but for his cousin, Cha Ji Heon, who is not only really spoiled but also afraid of dirt, bacteria and every other kind of illness and body contact. Happy that she got a job and can finally think of paying her debts, Eun Seol has to discover that her new boss is no other than the man who got into trouble after she fought her previous chef at a night club.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
cutedevil 28 Mar, 2012
one of my favorites <3 <3
catchxfireflies 28 Mar, 2012
Hilarious and sweet and full of awesome characters, but the 2 episode extension was probably a mistake. Still really good, though. :)
alicbts 02 Apr, 2012
A historia não me convenceu muito só terminei porque não deixo dramas incompletos, e na verdade gostei mais do casal Cha Mu Won e Seo Na Yun que do principal.
E relembrar que atuação do Kim Jae Jung melhorou muito nesse drama. :)
alleinr 07 Apr, 2012
What they did with JJ's makeup? He looks like a zombie. -__-
sarangimnida 30 May, 2012
Another Korean drama dropped just a few episodes in. I just don't seem to have the patience for them. Watched it for Jaejoong, but I found both No Eun Seol and Cha Ji Heon's characters tiresome.
magicalzelda 04 Jul, 2012
I love this drama *-*
dolcewaltz 30 Jul, 2012
Good, but not more than that.
anio 07 Sep, 2012
i just love Na Yun character :3 she is so funny