mydramalist.info

bossreul jikyeora

Official discussion of bossreul jikyeora

Synopsis
After searching for a job for a long time, No Eun Seol gets finally employed as a secretary by Cha Mu Won, who is the head of department head at the company of his uncle, president Cha. However, the handsome Cha Mu Won is not looking for a personal secretary himself, but for his cousin, Cha Ji Heon, who is not only really spoiled but also afraid of dirt, bacteria and every other kind of illness and body contact. Happy that she got a job and can finally think of paying her debts, Eun Seol has to discover that her new boss is no other than the man who got into trouble after she fought her previous chef at a night club.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
anji 28 Oct, 2012
its was a great drama, not the best drama and sometimes slow and boring but it really worth to watch it.
moonlightangel 09 Dec, 2012
Great, but the last 2 episodes ...
greyhippo 05 Jan, 2013
It's an okay drama. I think I would have liked it better if I didn't watch basically all the episodes at once but I was super sick so I just laid on the couch and watched each one right after the other. No Eun Seol is my 2nd favorite Asian drama leading lady and my 1st favorite Korean drama leading lady.
I kinda sorta felt bad for Cha Ji Heon around the last 5 episodes because all he ever did was wait for her but than he upset me by expecting her to allow him to come and go when he chooses (he did have very good reasons for it though).
catharchie 01 Feb, 2013
my first drama :3 hahaha I know it's weird, but I watched it because of Jaejoong ... I like it ! ^^
jangminhae 21 Apr, 2013
it was really fun watching Protect The Boss. I really liked all the characters, especially No Eun Seol because she was always strong and 'fighting!' and of course Cha Ji Heon for being so innocently a boy and Cha Mu Won for being so utterly nice and cute!!! <3
A bit predictable and sometimes slow, though...
luczaida 27 Oct, 2013
It's a little bit predictable, but I like it a lot anyway. It has beautiful and interesting storyline, characters, also sweet happy ending. I started watch this drama beacause of Jaejoong, I love him, but in the end I liked other characters too ^^
deformedchrist 30 Nov, 2013
Quite predictable, but pleasant, funny and cute!
limenora 21 Jan, 2014
@alleinr
I read an article about it, a lot of people complained about his looks; one of the staff member said“Jaejoong is too beautiful, so we must suppress his looks.” Plus in the story he and Ji Heon are around the same age, but in real life Kim Jaejoong much more younger (~10 years)

I guess the staff member is right about him being tooo beautiful, haha. :D I mean...who could say "No, please don't love me, Kim Jaejoong" :D