mydramalist.info

bossreul jikyeora

Official discussion of bossreul jikyeora

Synopsis
After searching for a job for a long time, No Eun Seol gets finally employed as a secretary by Cha Mu Won, who is the head of department head at the company of his uncle, president Cha. However, the handsome Cha Mu Won is not looking for a personal secretary himself, but for his cousin, Cha Ji Heon, who is not only really spoiled but also afraid of dirt, bacteria and every other kind of illness and body contact. Happy that she got a job and can finally think of paying her debts, Eun Seol has to discover that her new boss is no other than the man who got into trouble after she fought her previous chef at a night club.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
fumetsuka 07 Sep, 2011
this drama is so cute! I like the fact that the second lead isn't a b**** as usually but on the other hand really sweet too. :D Reminds me of Ha Jae Kyung of BOF - very charming.

*waiting for EP10 subs*
mynameisntbert 07 Sep, 2011
oh my god. episode 9. omg omg omg omg omg omg. Mu Won is so freaking cute. And I know she wont stay with him in the end (because i think its kinda obvious, sadly. but i really wish for Mu Won), but. He is so awesome ;____________; He got even me surprised. Amazing, amazing.
mtcr 09 Sep, 2011
esse dorama se mostrou muito bom, estou adorando...
this drama is very good!!!
nuotian 09 Sep, 2011
Is it true that this drama will have two more episodes? ;D
gabilu 09 Sep, 2011
@nuotian Yes, it's true!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/protect-the-boss-to-extend-series-with-two-more-episodes
aries 13 Sep, 2011
I'm really happy they decided to extend this drama :D
And another thing that I know I may get some ppl against me but I think that Jaejoong finally has stepped up his acting. In the first.. 5 episodes I thought he was bad actually.. but now I feel that he's gotten more into his character.

ep 12
Lol Why does Mu Won say that his throat is dry from the hangover when the only thing he drank was Pepsi? XD
hiraru 13 Sep, 2011
Whoa! 2 more ep :D
@aries totally agree.
nuotian 14 Sep, 2011
Yaaaay!! :))) This drama is so amazing... characters are not typical and I'm loving it, really :)