5 Facts About Me:
Welcome to my profile, I'm Random chan and I'm a cool person who enjoys a range of different things. I like serious films but also goofy animations, good literature and lots of comics. My most favourite genres are probably fantasy and adventure but I also like romance, mystery and pretty much any genres as long as the work itself is good. I also think that documentaries are great. If you're not familiar or haven't watched any documentary before, I recommend the genre wholeheartedly. There is a lot to learn from them.
- Dera Mochimazzi is my spirit animal
- I often wonder why Korean actresses must squeak so
- My interest mostly lies with Japanese works
- Science is awesome
- Fantasy is awesome too
I Don't Like:
- Most Korean romcoms, even if you think they're really cute
- Lazy camerawork as well as hyperactive, jumpy camera.
- Deus ex machina moments
- Same ideas with the exact same execution
- Erotic stuff, curses and toilet jokes
- Beautiful imagery
- Well written dialogues
- Creators who research their material well
- Warm, fuzzy things
If you have any questions or need help around the website, feel free to contact me!