mydramalist.info

Looking for Good Dramas

embery 11 Nov, 2012
I have watched a ton of dramas but can't find any good ones as of lately. I am currently watching Drunken to Love you and Scent of a Woman. Plan on watching Manny once I am done the two. Just don't know what’s good. I don't really care about language, but do enjoy Korean and Taiwanese the most. Love Romantic, Comedy, Gender Benders, animal stories and High School/Collage settings. The length can be anywhere from a movie to 30-40 episodes long, I have tons of time on my hand but don’t want one that drags on. I am really up to anything just not a love story between girls just not my fancy. Year make doesn’t matter; lately I have been watching older movies. Not looking for a show that has a lot of Region or really history based, I don’t care if it takes place in the past but if it’s mainly about the history aspect then say the love or whatever the main plot is. Not into scary/gory kind of stuff if there are dramas like that, I don’t mind stuff like Gloomy Salad Days or Death Note just not an everyday kind of thing and don’t mind a bit of the supernatural kind of thing like 49 Days was really good. Thanks in advance.
Random chan 11 Nov, 2012
@embery try out this group event in the Asian Drama Addicts group

:D It's a fun event which can help you find stuff to watch according to your liking^_^.

Also this group might help you
embery 11 Nov, 2012
Thanks.