mydramalist.info

Galileo Sequel Drama Series Announced

akiraka 30 Jan, 2013
ImageImage

Fuji's so-called "Galileo Project 2013" was recently revealed. Fukuyama Masaharu is to return to perform as lead character Yukawa Manabu in a spring sequel to the 2007 drama series "Galileo," based on the works of author Higashino Keigo. Taking on the heroine's role this time will be actress Yoshitaka Yuriko who will play a Metropolitan Police First Division detective and Yukawa's new partner.

Tentatively simply entitled "Galileo," broadcast time is scheduled for 21:00 Mondays, beginning in April. In supporting roles returning as their characters from the 2007 series will be Shibasaki Kou, Kitamura Kazuki, and Watanabe Ikkei.

Also announced was an accompanying motion picture to be released June 29. It is to be entitled "Manatsu No Houshiki," and will be based on the novel of the same title from Higashino Keigo's "Galileo" series of publications. In addition to the regular core cast from the drama series, further supporting cast to appear in the movie will include An, Maeda Gin, Fubuki Jun, Haku Ryuu, Shiomi Sansei, Nishida Naomi, Tanaka Tetsushi and child performer Yamazaki Hikaru.

Source 1
Source 2 (Network Info)

Tags: galileo, Fukuyama Masaharu, Yoshitaka Yuriko, Shibasaki Kou, Kitamura Kazuki, Watanabe Ikkei, Higashino Keigo, An, Maeda Gin, Fubuki Jun, Haku Ryuu, Shiomi Sansei, Nishida Naomi, Tanaka Tetsushi
retrohelix 30 Jan, 2013
Without Shibasaki Kou!? No reason to watch it then :)
alleinr 30 Jan, 2013
Without Shibasaki Kou!? No reason to watch it then :) [2]
zaharisa 30 Jan, 2013
I will really miss Shibasaki is this series. However- I love Yuriko; Masa-chan is also awesome and .. Galileo is a personal favourite of mine. Such a good news as the returning of the series I haven't heard in a while.

Thank you, akiraka. :)
lothiriel 30 Jan, 2013
Someone must tell Fukuyama not to forget his suits-with-vests and sexy glasses at home ;)
nightrainboww 30 Jan, 2013
Cool :o I will watch it! :D
Random chan 30 Jan, 2013
Cool :o I will watch it! :D [2]
akiraka 31 Jan, 2013
Say guys..... you didn't read the whole post. Shibasaki's still in it, playing her same character. Seems it just got reduced to a less important presence in the series. My guess is they just wanted to have someone a few years younger playing the heroine's part in it this time. You know how network wigs tend to be about this sort of thing, superficial as it may be. ww