mydramalist.info

who are you: hakgyo 2015

Official discussion of who are you: hakgyo 2015

Synopsis
Two identical girls with similar names lead two different life. Orphan Lee Eun Bi is endlessly bullied and alone in her school. Go Eun Byeol goes to a prestigious school with her friends, and everything seems okay until she goes missing. Being identical, Lee Eun Bi takes the place of the missing Go Eun Byeol.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
eunhye 17 Jun, 2015
@nami24 ah... i know that feeling, bro)) Drama scenario writers broke so many my ships that i could built own Spanish Armada and conquer South Korea if they were true))
heyitsclemence 17 Jun, 2015
I really like this drama,
the scenario was pretty good with the twin sisters, Soo In... even if your OTP may not be the one that end up together at the end haha
... I enjoyed every second of this drama!
If you haven't seen it yet, don't hesitate and go watch it, you won't regret!
Kim So Hyun is a great actress, she acted so differently well when she played EunBi and EunByul, she will be a BIG actress in the future!
It was also my first time watching a drama with Sungjae and Juhyeok and they're both very good actors, I think Juhyeok will be the next Lee Jong Suk!
jangminhae 17 Jun, 2015
I'm so disappointed right now by the ending.
It felt empty. It just ended.
Others say it's an open ending, but
Eun Bi said she liked Han Yi An
it's not like that at all... I just feel so bad for my poor Tae Gwang-a.... =(((((

It was a really good drama, so I don't want to be unfair.
I'll rate it 4/5, but I may change my mind later and rate it 3/5....
Ah... molla....
Very Good: 4/5
sullilea 17 Jun, 2015
Its finished
but i still ship taebi.. I dont know. Im disappointed..
anyway its really a good drama. Funny, fluent.. Specially lead actors.. Sohyun, sungjae, joohyun jjang!!
jihye 18 Jun, 2015
me recuso a definir esse drama pelo final, me divertir, me emocionei, chorei e isso foi valido. Não ficou com quem eu queria mas nem por isso foi ruim <3
yurisama 18 Jun, 2015
I prefer the other guy too.. :O anyway other than that I liked it overall.
stellybish 18 Jun, 2015
Well guys... it was pretty clear who she chose in the end!
She said she would return Yi An's feelings when she's ready and she's going to give him the medal back.
Well... on the bus that's exactly what she did. So sorry to disappoint you but she chose him, no open ending.
I'm also a bit upset because let's be honest... Tae Kwang went further than Yi An! xD
He kissed her on the cheek! And all Yi An got was hugs + the poor guy didn't know who he liked until the end...
I really don't know why they had to show soo many sweet scenes between Eun Bi and Tae Kwang.
I'm not saying I disliked Yi An or something, it's just that Tae Kwang deserved her more.

But overall I enjoyed the drama, it wasn't as good as School 2013 but still was nice, I just had too high expectations.
Maybe I'm too tired of school plots already, at least here was something new: the Jung Soo In case and the twins. Other than that... again bullying, bullying and bullying.... forcing kids to study until they want to kill themselves, love triangles, teachers going back and forth.. all the same.
But the cast made it better + the OST *-* I wanna reset <3 haha
And props to Jo Su Hyang, she really makes you hate Kang Soo Young from the bottom of your heart!
& to Soohyun for playung two different characters :)
namstar 18 Jun, 2015
acho que o nome do drama deveria ter sido who are you: romance 2015