mydramalist.info

So Sick!

komorebi 13 Mar, 2011
Seems like for these people, WWII started with Japan bombing Pearl Harbor, since everything before that didn't concern America and therefore wasn't important? Should be general knowledge who started WWII, but it is kind of amusing so many people don't know anything.

"I'm ashamed to be living on earth when i read stuff like that =\"
Maybe that's what we really need to be ashamed of. Belonging to the human race.
zaharisa 13 Mar, 2011
"I'm ashamed to be living on earth when i read stuff like that =\"
Maybe that's what we really need to be ashamed of. Belonging to the human race.

Maybe I should agree with komorebi & Random chan :((

BUT- I'm glad that you two (and the others) who realize that the human life is the most important thing exist. :))
Just can't believe that someone is unable to see the suffering of the innocent people- men, women, kids... and to say stuff like these ;((
Random chan 13 Mar, 2011
lol, ya, that's kinda awkward. I want those people to tell it to my face, i'd laugh. Sure, all japanese people living today were there, when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, and all Americans.
BTW, people shouldn't be ashamed of being Americans, really, it has nothing to do with America. It's just that it's easier to say something like that than be worried about other people and feel like you can't help.
komorebi 13 Mar, 2011
I think it's alarming how many people are stuck in the past. I'm usually even careful with telling people I'm from Germany, that's how ridiculous this world is. But I think Random chan has a point there, saying it's easier than worrying. Maybe it's just some kind of self-defense, thinking "ah they did that to Pearl Harbor, then I don't need to feel sorry for them". Which is of course a disgusting way of thinking, but I'm pretty sure they're mentally in a way better condition than we are, since we're all worried sick about what's happening over there.
purefault 04 Aug, 2011
I know this is really late, but I saw a lot of posts like that back when it happened too...
I'm an American, and I just felt ashamed of what a lot of people here were saying. I pretty much agree with all of you.
It was just so childish for people to post things like that.