mydramalist.info

himssen yeoja do bong sun

Official discussion of himssen yeoja do bong sun

Synopsis
Do Bong Sun comes from a family of strong women. Their supernatural strength comes with the rule that if abused, it turns into a curse and they are the ones harmed instead. While some of her foremothers suffered from illnesses, her own mother lost her power after using it to gain money. Bong Sun must survive as this powerful young girl, avoiding fights and pretending to be weak. But when An Min Hyeok discovers her power, he recruits her to become his bodyguard. And together with her childhood crush, In Guk Du, she tries to be helpful in catching a serial kidnapper.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
andredxd 12 Mar, 2017
I love this drama.
heimi 12 Mar, 2017
This drama is one of a kind. It's super warm and fuzzy (first time I ever said that about a drama), incredibly hilarious, but also quite scary as well sometimes. I find myself grinning like a fool most of the time (for Hyungsik, he's litterally god, but also Bong Soon because she's unusually cute). A MUST WATCH !
sweetsuga 21 Mar, 2017
ep. 7 and 8
It's not funny to see people without teeth or with a black eye.
warmlia 22 Mar, 2017
@sweetsuga
One thing that really bothers me is Bong Soo's mother beating her Dad. It's domestic violence and I don't think it's funny :/
sweetsuga 24 Mar, 2017
@warmlia
Aquele gangster com os dentes faltando estava me incomodando tanto (quer dizer, qual era a graça?). Mas eu só chutei o pau da barraca com o olho roxo do pai da Bon Soon. É irresponsável e errado colocar essas coisas om intenções cômicas. O que a roteirista está pensando???

Enfim, tenho sido paciente. Não pode ficar pior *suspira*
warmlia 25 Mar, 2017
@sweetsuga eu realmente estou gostando muito das história principal, o casal e a Bong Soon é fofa demais, mas essas coisas realmente são beeeeem desnecessárias, pra não dizer outra coisa.
sweetsuga 26 Mar, 2017
@warmlia única coisa que me segura nesse drama são as cenas do ceo e da bong soon <3
alechan 26 Mar, 2017
Meu viciooooooooo s2