mydramalist.info

ajin

Official discussion of ajin

Synopsis
Although they look human, a new type of humans that cannot die have been found. The government fears these people that they call "ajin" and uses the ones they can test for inhuman experiments. When Nagai Kei is hit by a truck he, and the rest of the world, realise that he's also an Ajin and suddenly Kei becomes a wanted person.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
toyotamai86 16 Apr, 2018
Loved it!!
taekyul893 24 Apr, 2018
This was the best casting I could've asked for & Ayano Go as Sato will go down in history!
BUT the movie, for me, was only 3/5.

For this, you have to see the actual anime/read the manga before watching, to actually understand what's going on. There's pretty much no background stories or information, nor do you get to know the characters.
I missed it, since there's very important stuff they leave out, such as Kaito

I expected a lot more, since I do love this story. But I'm still satisfied with this "best-fight-complications" version.
danisensei 24 Sep, 2018
Well, this was one of the few live actions I REALLY liked after watching the anime version. Although the plot was adapted, some supporting (and unnecessary) roles were cut off, and Nagai's sister's behaviour was different, the main idea was kept, the fighting scenes were even better and the ending left me with a feeling of 'f*ck yeah!'
Plus, seeing Ayano's and Satou's naked bodies was such a plus! LOL!

Aweeeesome!!!